Inside this fun and practical teacher-resource book is an integrated set of step-by-step lesson plans and worksheets designed for six popular nursery rhymes.
Each integrated set includes:
- reading activities designed to develop the reader's understanding of the structure and meaning of the text and also provide useful assessment tools for the teacher
- writing activities for the basic text structures taught at this level, such as recount, procedure, description and report
- activities to develop skills and concepts in other subject areas, such as Maths, Science and Social Studies
- a mini-book of each rhyme for children to make and take home.
- Links to Outcomes Statements
- Student Self-Assessment Form (BLM1)
- Introductory Activities
- Little Jack Horner
- To Market, to Market
- Old Mother Hubbard
- Hickory, Dickory, Dock
- Little Miss Muffett
- Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.