Part of the series A+ Pre-apprenticeship/Pre-Accreditation Maths and Literacy for....
The range of A+ National Pre-apprenticeship (or Pre-accreditation) Maths and Literacy write-in workbook resources help to prepare students seeking to gain a variety of apprenticeships, traineeships and accreditations. They combine practical, real-world scenarios and terminology specifically relevant to their chosen industry, and provide students with the mathematical and literacy skills they need to confidently pursue a career within that trade.
Mirroring the format of current accreditation entry assessments, Pre-accreditation Maths and Literacy for Business Admin includes hundreds of questions to improve students’ potential of gaining a successful assessment outcome of 75-80% and above. This workbook will therefore help to increase students’ eligibility to obtain a Business Administration Accreditation.
Pre-accreditation Maths and Literacy for Business Admin further supports and consolidates concepts that students studying VET (Vocational Educational Training) may use, as a number of VCE VET programs are also approved pre-apprenticeships and pre-accreditations. This workbook is also a valuable resource for older students aiming to revisit basic literacy and maths in their preparation to re-enter the workforce at the vocational level.
*The cover shown includes updated branding and may be different to the book available for purchase.
- Graduated difficulty - the workbook is divided into units that gradually increase in length, content and difficulty. Use them throughout the course, not just before the actual assessment
- No teacher preparation is required - students can write directly into the workbook, and can then later use them for revision
- Real-life scenarios and terminology used - helps motivate students and makes the content specifically relevant to the students’ chosen trade
- Comprehensive practice questions - includes hundreds of questions
- Bonus practice detachable test included - produced on perforated paper, they allow for easy tear out
- Calculator-free - these workbooks have been designed to mirror current apprenticeship entry assessments and encourage students to attempt all questions without using a calculator
- Great value - designed and priced to be used by each individual student
- CD content includes animated worked examples to promote self-paced
- Bonus step-by-step instructions and activities on how to use Google’s 3D SketchUp drawing and modelling software. This software is free for all schools, and has many practical, real-life applications for pre-apprenticeship students.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.