Part of the series A+ French.
Written by an outstanding author team, this write-in workbook provides VCE French students with the knowledge, skills and practice to successfully complete the end-of-year oral and written examinations. It explains how the exams work and how they are assessed, while also providing students with plenty of opportunities to practise. It unpacks the assessment criteria, includes numerous listening exercises and sample written oral and written exam responses.
*The A+ covers shown include updated branding and may be different to the books available for purchase.
- Four full-length practice written exams with an accompanying exam countdown clock timer
- Audio tracks included, with listening examples (and accompanying transcripts) to improve listening comprehension, and recorded sample student responses for the Oral Exam
- ‘Good’ and ‘excellent’ example student responses for both the Oral and Written Exams, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each response
- Topic-based lists of vocabulary, proverbs, sayings, idioms and other authentic expressions specifically aimed to help students prepare for the Oral Exam
- Scaffolded strategies and tasks to plan, prepare and write the French written response for the Written Exam. These include do’s and don’ts checklists, topic and text type mind maps, and tips and traps.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Alan Chamberlain, Maud Fugier-Sola, Michael Sola|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.