Part of the series Junior Learning - Activity Cards.
50 Shape Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching shape knowledge and understanding. Topics include: attiributes, sides, names, forms, patterns, rectangles, triangles, polyhedrons, 3D shapes, nets, cubes, prisms, circles, symmetry, transformation and tessellations. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching shapes.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.