Part of the series Secondary 6-Period Teacher Planners.
The Secondary (6-Period) edition of the innovative teachers’ companion will help to keep you get organised with day-to-day teaching and administration tasks while making lesson planning enjoyable and the teaching of higher-order thinking a breeze.
Here’s what makes the innovative teachers' companion so unique.
- Number one selling teachers diary in Australia and New Zealand (50,000 teachers in Australia use this resource every year)
- Since its launch in 2002, more than 600,000 teachers in Australia and New Zealand have used this resource to make higher-order lesson planning easy and enjoyable
- Tailored to all year levels across three separate publications: Early Years, Primary and Secondary
- Written by our authentic and highly respected education consultants, previously teachers, working in schools right now
- Aligned to the national curriculum for authenticity and ease-of-use
- Includes a protective PVC jacket
- Going strong since 2002.
The Secondary (6-Period) Edition of the innovative teachers' companion saves teachers valuable time by:
- assisting you to be organised - your day, month and year at a glance
- organising your record keeping - extra assessment, class rolls and logs all in one book!
- assisting you to implement the Australian Curriculum
- helping you to design and deliver brilliant and inspiring lessons - hundreds of lesson ideas for the classroom covering all subject areas
- Hundreds of Year 7-12 lesson activities, all aligned to the Australian curriculum
- Scores of professional readings including time-saving student feedback strategies
- Your 15 regularly used cognitive task verbs - fully unpacked!
- NEW - Education Awareness days with links to hundreds of online activities!
- Lesson planning checklist and templates
- Assessment records, class rolls and professional logbooks.
- Access to hundreds of online activities through itcthinkdrive.com.au
- The colourful itc Lesson Launchpad to assist with lesson planning and designing assessment
- Additional plastic sleeves for extra storage
"Having the innovative teachers’ companion in our school makes my job easier every day. It is a quick and easy reference in my classroom and gives us a common language with which to discuss effective learning strategies. As I journey around our school I see the ideas and strategies being constantly used, making a real difference to the teaching and learning occurring here." - Louise Rowley, Secondary School Head Teacher, NSW
"We highly recommend the innovative teachers’ companion. We have purchased the it for each member of staff for the past four years. Both beginning teachers and experienced staff appreciate this and incorporate many of the strategies when designing units of work." - Robin Egerton, Secondary School Teacher, ACT
“I feel the innovative teachers’ companion has made me a better teacher and has helped me to think about teaching my students in a different light." - Alison Jennings, Secondary School Teacher, West Australia
“I have just purchased your innovative teachers’ companion and used it during my university placement. The children absolutely loved the strategies I have used so I wanted to say thanks for all your fantastic work and ideas. I will be starting my first teaching job on Monday at a small Catholic school and will be sure to use more of your fantastic ideas.” - Hayley Hardy, Beginning Teacher, Queensland
"I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for your inspiring speech at the QUEDREX conference and also for going the extra mile to provide me with the primary school innovative teachers’ companion. I really appreciated it. The companions are both brilliant. Your resources are so inspiring!” - Inge Light, Pre-service Teacher, Queensland
|Product Type||Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.