Part of the series Maths Plus Australian Curriculum Edition - Student & Assessment Books.
PLEASE NOTE: A new, revised edition of the Maths Plus - Australian Curriculum Edition series will be released from September 2019. The title displayed on this page is only available while stocks last.
Maths Plus is a whole-school (Foundation - Year 6) maths program for the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. The series aims to:
- provide spiralling content where concepts are explored, which are then built on throughout the year and across year levels. This helps learners make connections over time, supporting recall and fluency.
- offer varied learning experiences such as interactive concept exploration, learning, practice and consolidation activities, problem solving tasks, extra support and extension activities, and mentals and homework activities.
- enable tracking and reviewing of student learning through post-test assessment.
PRACTISE, MASTER, ASSESS
- Spiralling helps Learners make connections over time, which creates more robust pathways for recalling information. Maths Plus follows a spiral approach, allowing teachers and students to build on, and revisit, content over time to consolidate Learning and increase fluency.
The Maths Plus Student Books are an integral part of the Maths Plus series and include:
- four diagnostic term reviews (Years 1-6) to assess concepts and skills
- opportunities for spiralled learning and practice
- opportunities for students to develop and consolidate skills
- understanding, fluency, reasoning and problem-solving
- investigation units to explore problem-solving through open-ended investigations that allow students to apply their knowledge and show their understanding
- contextual support and examples.
Each Student Book is packaged with a NEW corresponding Assessment Book.
The Maths Plus Assessment Books provide teachers with an easily administered, yet comprehensive, post-assessment tool.
- Provides opportunities for teachers to measure student growth
- Includes short post-tests for each topic
- Supported by a suggested teaching and testing schedule available on the Teacher Dashboard
- Simple marking system enables easy conversion to percentages
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.