Part of the series Maths Plus Australian Curriculum Edition - Mentals & Homework Books.
PLEASE NOTE: A new, revised edition of the Maths Plus - Australian Curriculum Edition series will be released from September 2019. The title displayed on this page is only available while stocks last.
Maths Plus is a whole-school (Foundation - Year 6) maths program for the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. The series aims to:
- provide spiralling content where concepts are explored, which are then built on throughout the year and across year levels. This helps learners make connections over time, supporting recall and fluency.
- offer varied learning experiences such as interactive concept exploration, learning, practice and consolidation activities, problem solving tasks, extra support and extension activities, and mentals and homework activities.
- enable tracking and reviewing of student learning through post-test assessment.
PRACTISE, MASTER, ASSESS
- Spiralling helps Learners make connections over time, which creates more robust pathways for recalling information. Maths Plus follows a spiral approach, allowing teachers and students to build on, and revisit, content over time to consolidate Learning and increase fluency.
Mentals & Homework Books
- Directly correspond to the concepts and units of work presented in the Student Books
- ALL unit activities arranged under the three Australian Curricula: Mathematics strands
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.