Part of the series STEM & STEAM Storage Bundles.
Now with coding! Kids can create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks. With the Droid Inventor app, they can control their Droid, give it new abilities with easy block-based coding, and take it on 22+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customise their R2 Unit straight out of the box.
- Comes with 6 Bits, 23 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customising Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customisation using household items 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
- R2-D2 runs in drive mode, Force™ mode, self-nav, and more
- Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
- Droid Size - Height : 29cm - Width 18cm
- Recommended Age: 8+
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.