This study guide covers the Accounting and Finance ATAR Units 1 and 2. The guide has deliberately been kept short so that students use it and view it as a manageable revision tool and not just one kept to the side. Each chapter starts with a checklist taken from the Curriculum Council Unit Content. The chapter then goes on to provide a brief summary of the required content for students to revise. Questions covering the content are provided at the end of each chapter. Answers to these questions are provided at the end of the book. Trial Tests covering the Unit Content for both Unit 1 and Unit 2 have also been provided at the end of the book along with full solutions. Students are advised to practise the Trial Tests and the Chapter Review Questions many times over throughout the course of the Unit.
- UNIT 1
- 1. Small Business in Australia
- 2. Introduction to Financial Accounting
- 3. Financial Accounting Terminology
- 4. The General Journal & General Ledger Financial Statements
- 5. Principles of Internal Control
- 6. Government and the Community
- UNIT 2
- 7. Fundamental Principles
- 8. Depreciation
- 9. Recording and Processing
- 10. Ratios
- 11. The Accounting Profession
- TRIAL TESTS
- ANSWERS TO REVIEW QUESTIONS
- SOLUTIONS TO TRIAL TESTS
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Kathy Kania & Elizabeth Criddle|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.