- each student backline master emphasises one particular vowel sound
- the book covers all common vowel sound patterns using a variety of spelling, word study and comprehension activities
- activities follow a similar format, so once the students are familiar with the format more emphasis can be placed on teaching the sound being treated
- a test sheet, class record sheet, a list of words, answers and a spreadsheet showing which activities are used are included
- outcome links, teachers notes and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.