Part of the series Thinking Themes - Sky Watching.
Students will be captivated as they explore Earth's atmosphere and our local space 'neighbourhood'. Each book examines one different aspect of the sky, explaining why it looks as it does, its distinctive features, its role in Earth's cycles and the best way to view it from Earth.
- Spectacular annotated photos
- Diagrams, labelled sky features, tables, sky maps and cross-sections
- 'Fact files' and 'fast facts'
Comets, Asteroids and Meteorites
Comets, Asteroids and Meteorites will captivate students as it explores these distinctive space bodies. It examines asteroids, comets and meteorites, explaining why they looks as they do, their distinctive features, their role in Earth’s cycles and the best way to view them from Earth.
- Spectacular labelled photographs and illustrations
- Space rock facts
- Tips of the best ways to watch space rocks
- Sky Watching
- Comets, Asteroids and Meteorites
- What are space rocks?
- When do space rocks look like from Earth?
- What are space rocks made of?
- Where do we find space rocks?
- How do space rocks affect Earth?
- What is the future of space rocks?
- Comets, Asteroids and Meteorites affects on Earth
- What is the best way to watch space rocks?
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.