Part of the series Thinking Themes - Discovering Dinosaurs.
Discovering Dinosaurs is a beautifully illustrated series that introduces some of the world’s best known dinosaurs to young students. Using clear, simple language, each book explores the characteristics of an individual dinosaur species - when and where it lived, its physical features, the food it ate, etc.
- flow-chart illustrations explaining the life cycle
- distribution map of fossil locations
- pronunciation guide
- 'Dinosaur names and their meanings’ table
- Dinosaur families identified
- explanation of Dinosaur extinction
Discovering Dinosaurs: Ankylosaurus
Explores the characteristics of an Ankylosaurus – when and where it lived, its physical features, what it ate and more.
- What are dinosaurs?
- Dinosaur groups
- How do we know about dinosaurs?
- Meet Ankylosaurus
- What did Ankylosaurus look like?
- Ankylosaurus' skull and senses
- Ankylosaurus fossils
- Where did Ankylosaurus live?
- What did Ankylosaurus eat?
- Predator or prey?
- How did Ankylosaurus live?
- Life cycle of Ankylosaurus
- What happened to Ankylosaurus?
- Names and meanings
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Kimberley Jane Pryor|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.