Part of the series Terrific Australian Topics.
The eight topics covered in this Middle primary book are:
- Schools, Then and Now
- Australian Animals: Reptiles - Video extract
- Bush Tucker - Video extract
- Communication: Then and Now
- Cultures in Australia: The Vietnamese - Video extract
- Australian Inventions
- Flight - Video extract
- Water - Video extract
The DVD on the inside back cover of this book contains video extracts to support six of the featured topics. This footage can be used as a lesson starter to introduce a new topic, or during work on the topic to provide more detailed information.
About this series:
Terrific Australian Topics meets the challenge of providing an integrated approach to the curriculum and provides a springboard for exploring everything Australian. The units, on themes popular with both teachers and students, combine practical learning with lots of fun. They’re truly terrific!
- Each of the topic units includes:
- Introductory background notes for the teacher
- An outline of the outcomes across the key learning area’s
- References for topic-specific book and Internet resources
- Answers for the work sheets (when necessary)
- Detailed teaching notes and ideas for each work sheet
- 10 photocopiable work sheets
- Photocopiable Topic word sheets for inclusion with weekly spelling lists
Video Library Details
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.