Part of the series Targeting Handwriting NSW - Teacher Resource Books.
Handwriting is one of the most crucial skills students will develop in primary school. Targeting Handwriting covers the handwriting curriculum in a clear and structured way, with content directly linked to NSW syllabus outcomes. Writing is a vital, compelling form of communication. Children need to write every day, for a variety of purposes and for a variety of audiences. To be competent writers, their handwriting needs to be fluent and legible. The teaching of handwriting is an essential part of the writing curriculum. The Targeting Handwriting program is the only Foundation handwriting program that supports teachers with a resource book for each year in Lower Primary. The books provide information regarding stages of development and common problems relevant to the age group. There is a teacher resource book to accompany each level – Kindergarten, Year 1 and Year 2. Years 3–6 are combined into one teacher resource book. Also available, Targeting Handwriting NSW Student Books:
Go to Targeting Handwriting NSW Student Books
View Sample Pages
- information on the mechanics of writing, eg. posture, pencil grip and paper position
- templates of fun props to make for demonstrating handwritten patterns
- over 100 blackline masters for extra practice of each letter
- specific teaching notes on all the different joins
- a troubleshooting chart to help you identify and remedy handwritten difficulties
- direct link to NSW syllabus with indicators checklist
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.