Part of the series Study and Research Skills.
This series of blackline masters contain a selection of student activity pages covering the skills required for efficient study and research. It enables the student to follow recognised steps in the research process, from understanding the assignment to writing the final draft. Each three-page set of student pages is supported by a teacher information page.
- introductory teacher pages explaining the layout of the book
- six sections, each covering a different aspect of study and the research process
- detailed teachers notes for each blackline master activity
- selection of graphic organisers to use for making notes
- selection of writing frameworks
- outcome links for each state
- supports Study and Research Skills Posters
- supports The Essential Study Guide - Student Book
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.