Part of the series Science Essentials 7.
Take a problem solving approach! Developed specifically for the Australian Curriculum, Science Essentials includes full coverage of science understanding, science as a human endeavour, science inquiry skills and the general capabilities.
Science Essentials 7 - Print & eBook
Integrating knowledge, skills and science processes, Science Essentials 7 creates a deeper understanding of Science and its relationship to the world. Chapter introductions set up a real-life problem to be investigated. Activities, questions, articles and assignments build knowledge and provide the means to solve the problem.
- Incorporates an investigative, problem solving and thinking curriculum approach
- Extensive variety of hands-on activities
- Effectively links science to real life applications
- Skill sections develop a variety of practical and theoretical skills
- 'Scientist at work' case study in each chapter
- Self assessment at the end of each chapter
Digital support Included in each student book is a code for 15 months access to an interactive eBook version of the student text and powerful digital support. This support includes:
- An interactive eBook version of Science Essentials 7
- Interactive crosswords
- Videos and podcasts
- Online tests to enhance success
- Worksheets and more
- Nature of science
- Kitchen chemistry
- Separating mixtures
- Biological classification
- Simple machines
- Planet Earth
- Using our resources
- Jurassic Park
- Earth, moon and sun
View Sample Pages
View Other Year Levels in the 'Science Essentials' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Ken Williamson & Anne Garton|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.