Part of the series The Rock and Water Perspective.
The Rock and Water Perspective Theory Book contains basic ideas about the dynamics behind boys’ behaviour and links with the theoretical background information of the Rock and Water program. It is recommended for anyone who wants to work with, or is interested in, the program.
The Rock and Water program offers:
- Practical Anti-Bullying strategies
- Self-respect, self-control and self confidence
- Communication skills and interpretation of visual body cues
- Alternatives to aggressive verbal and physical responses to fear and doubt
- Thinking and being in control, through grounding, centeredness and mental focus
- Boundary Awareness
- Developing more mindfulness
Physical exercises are constantly linked with mental and social skills. The Rock and Water program leads from simple self-defence, boundary and communication exercises to a strong notion of self-confidence.The program offers a framework of exercises and ideas to assist boys and girls to become aware of the purpose and motivation in their life. Topics include: intuition, body language, mental strength, empathic feeling, positive feeling, positive thinking and positive visualising. Discussion topics include bullying, sexual harassment, homophobia, life goals, desires and following an inner compass.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.