Part of the series The Rock and Water Perspective.
The mini posters are a supplement to the Rock and Water program, which uses practical strategies to tackle bullying in schools, as well as focusing on promoting the values of self-respect and self-awareness. The posters are in full colour and A3 in size and remind students of techniques to employ to avoid conflict.
The Rock and Water program offers:
- Practical Anti-Bullying strategies
- Self-respect, self-control and self confidence
- Communication skills and interpretation of visual body cues
- Alternatives to aggressive verbal and physical responses to fear and doubt
- Thinking and being in control, through grounding, centeredness and mental focus
- Boundary Awareness
- Developing more mindfulness
Physical exercises are constantly linked with mental and social skills. The Rock and Water program leads from simple self-defence, boundary and communication exercises to a strong notion of self-confidence.The program offers a framework of exercises and ideas to assist boys and girls to become aware of the purpose and motivation in their life. Topics include: intuition, body language, mental strength, empathic feeling, positive feeling, positive thinking and positive visualising. Discussion topics include bullying, sexual harassment, homophobia, life goals, desires and following an inner compass.
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.