Dated, full-colour home reading log diary packed with practical features for Foundation to Year 4.
ReadingTrek is a popular home reading diary for recording student reading that complements the Australian Curriculum by reinforcing literacy and numeracy learning at home.
The dated weekly layout helps parents and teachers communicate messages, reading, homework and after-school activities.
Parents are supported by the weekly reading tips and questioning guides, and young readers will feel encouraged by the seven reading awards. With so many engaging features, ReadingTrek is the perfect resource to promote positive reading at home.
- Dated week-to-a-view format
- Full-colour pages
- Dated daily reading log
- 7 Reading Awards
- Parent/Teacher communication
- Space to record reading time and minutes read
- Homework record space
- After school activity space
- Monthly calendars
- Ordinal and Cardinal Numbers
- Word Power and Cool Facts
- ReadingTrek Tips
- Resources for parents/carers
- Reading comprehension questions for fiction and non-fiction books
- Common words
- Spelling rules and grammar
- Fun cartoons on every page
- Australian National Anthem
|Product Type||Student Books, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.