- allowing teachers to work with individuals and small groups
- creating opportunities to observe and monitor students’ comprehension
- providing authentic reading, writing, talking and creative experiences for students
- producing quality work that students value
- providing opportunities for student choice, which increases student motivation and engagement
- deepening levels of comprehension by requiring them to return to the text for different purposes
- enabling them to make personal connections with literature
- developing independence and positive self-image as a reader
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.