Part of the series Proofreading and Editing.
Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar
Proofreading and Editing is a series of three blackline masters written to provide children with experience in proofreading and editing written text. A high level of proficiency in these skills is necessary for accurate self-assessment of written work.
- consists of a selection of blackline master passages that contain punctuation, spelling and grammatical errors
- children are directed to the type and number of errors to be corrected
- detailed explanations of more difficult skills such as punctuation, direct speech and paragraphing are included
- the choice of topics and humour within the passages make them appealing to children
- teachers notes and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.