Part of the series Primary Society and Environment.
This contemporary blackline master resource is a series which uses five familiar units to provide a complete society and environment program for a full year of work. The units focus primarily on Australian themes relating to the local community and environment and Australia’s place in the world.
Each unit begins with a cover page which provides teachers with the following information:
- an overview of what students will be learning in the unit;
- a list of contents, including the topics, individual student activities, student and unit evaluations; and
- outcome links across the states.
- five units for each level - broken into topics
- comprehensive teachers notes pages
- outcome links
- indicators for each unit
- a list of skills utilised throughout each unit
- background information for the teacher on areas which may appeal to students, cause misunderstanding or be needed to answer student questions
- comprehensive lesson notes to accompany each unit,other key learning areas.
- clear and concise answers for each activity
- student assessment to show understanding of the unit, to allow student feedback and to provide clear reporting to parents
- unit evaluation to indicate areas for student development and demonstration of skills used throughout each unit
- comprehensive teachers notes pages at the front of the book
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.