Part of the series Primary Problem-solving in Mathematics.
Problem solving in mathematics is a series that aims to develop problem-solving and mathematical thinking in primary students. The blackline masters are specifically designed to be used as extension work to challenge higher-ability students. The series includes activities involving spatial visualisation and logical reasoning, establishing criteria, interpreting, analysing, organising and using information, strategic thinking, using patterns, identifying and using number understandings and reasonings and proportional reasoning. We do have a digital version available.
- extensive background information about problem-solving skills
- teachers pages to accompany each student page
- a problem-solving objective for each group of student pages
- materials list for each group of student pages
- extensive background information for each student page
- a list of possible difficulties that students may encounter
- extension activities
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.