Part of the series Primary Mathematics - Back to Basics.
Space, Measurement, Number and Chance and Data
Classroom and homework blackline master activities with a back-to-basics approach designed to support the foundations of the mathematics curriculum. It is a clear and comprehensive resource that covers number, measurement, space, chance and data concepts for each year level.
The series is ideal for:
- teaching a new concept;
- assessment; and
- seven books in the series
- supports the mathematics curriculum
- a back-to-basics approach
- suitable for teaching a new concept, consolidation, homework, assessment and revision
- four sections - number, space, measurement, chance and data - in each book
- comprehensive teachers pages to support each student page
- graded student pages
- curriculum links
- details of number concepts strand
- previous concept knowledge required to complete each student page
Primary Mathematics: Back to Basics Pack
This pack includes seven books of this series (Book A to Book G) at a discounted price.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources, Bundles & Packs,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.