- a comprehensive blackline master collection of more than 70 original and classical songs and fingerplays
- encompasses eight common early learning themes
- each theme includes five to six familiar topics
- complements, consolidates and further develops a variety of preschool programs
- songs and/or fingerplays provided for each topic with easy-to-follow instructions for two related class activities
- develops students’ interest and understanding of rhythm and rhyme
- enjoyable activities that explore reading and maths readiness skills
- offers opportunities for students to explore new concepts and tasks in meaningful ways
- motor skills development
- photocopiable information for parents
- instructions for home activities to promote cognitive growth
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.