Part of the series Pearson Mathematics 9 - Second Edition.
The Second Edition of the Pearson Mathematics 9: Student Book offers updated questions, activities, design and full coverage of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics as well as the 2017 Victorian Curriculum. It caters for students of all abilities, with improved differentiation of all exercise questions and more questions for students consolidating their skills, in all exercises.
Key Features: Student Book
- Each Student Book comes with Pearson eBook, a digital version of the Student Book, available for both online and offline use.
- Revised, improved differentiation of all exercise questions.
- Better differentiation of difficulty, including questions for students consolidating their skills, in all exercises.
- New mathematics-focused algorithmic thinking and coding activities, for the new 2017 Victorian Curriculum Mathematics (and for everyone!).
- Content informed by pedagogical best practice and the latest research, including rich tasks, 21st-century learning skills and STEM activities.
- Refreshed content developed specifically to improve learner engagement.
- Updated real-life data for statistics topics.
- Updated texts, activities and design.
- Explorations for CAS (TI-Nspire and Casio ClassPad) and for spreadsheets (Excel) revised and updated for 2016 software.
- New STEM-focused activities have been included.
- Revised and improved theory content especially in Finance, Statistics and Probability chapters.
Access to the Pearson eBook is by subscription to last you for the school year. From the point of activation, you will have access to the product for 15 months to ensure you can get maximum usage of it over the year and beyond.
Much more than just pages on a screen, Pearson eBook is an online or offline version of your Student Book linked to interactive content, rich media resources and other useful content specifically developed for Mathematics. It supports you with appropriate online resources and tools for every section of the Student Book, including videos, eWorked Examples, interactive lessons, worksheets and more. Teacher resources include chapter tests, full teaching programs and curriculum mapping for the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics and for the Victorican Curriculum: Mathematics.
Key Features: Pearson eBook
- A simple digital solution that will work on any device (PC/Mac, Android tablet, iPad and smartphone) online and offline in every school.
- Contains all Student Book content.
- Faithful to the layout of the Student Book, so you can reference the printed page and direct students straight to content. Student resources include videos, interactive lessons, worksheets and more.
- Teacher resources built-in for every chapter.
- Downloadable chapter tests have been revised in the Second Edition to provide greater differentiation and even more coverage for all learners at any ability level.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||David Coffey, et al.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.