Oxford Science - Australian Curriculum Edition: Year 9 - Student obook/assess (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series Oxford Science 9.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Oxford Science is a science series with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Every double-page-spread covers one science concept and is ideal for one science lesson.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and written for all students
- One spread = one concept
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
obook provides an interactive electronic version of the Student Book in an easy-to-read format, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. It features links to scientist videos, interactives, web links, note-taking, highlighting and bookmarking tools, and live question blocks. obook is compatible with laptops, iPads, tablets and IWBs, and also offers page view (in flipbook format) that can be used offline.
assess is an indispensable online assessment tool. Explicitly mapped to the Australian Curriculum, it drives student progress through tailored instruction. Teachers can track the status of assignments, monitor progress with auto-marking assessments, or construct customised tests from the testbank using varied question levels and question types. Forget about any ongoing fees – assess is FREE with every obook, with NO reactivation fees!
This title will be delivered as a physical Code Card.
- Chapter 1: Science toolkit
- Chapter 2: Ecosystems
- Chapter 3: Control and regulation
- Chapter 4: Sound and light
- Chapter 5: Heat and regulation
- Chapter 6: Tectonic plates
- Chapter 7: Matter
- Chapter 8: Chemical reactions
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.