Oxford Science - Australian Curriculum Edition: Year 7 - Student obook/assess (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series Oxford Science 7.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Oxford Science is a science series with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Every double-page-spread covers one science concept and is ideal for one science lesson.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and written for all students
- One spread = one concept
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension
Oxford Science 7 - Student Book Contents
- Chapter 1: Science toolkit
- Chapter 2: Mixtures
- Chapter 3: Water
- Chapter 4: Resources
- Chapter 5: Classification
- Chapter 6: Interaction between organisms
- Chapter 7: Forces
- Chapter 8: Gravity
- Chapter 9: Earth, Sun and Moon
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.