Part of the series Oxford Handwriting for Western Australia.
Oxford Handwriting for Western Australia - 2nd Edition is a complete handwriting program designed to develop the building blocks of handwriting with correct posture and grip models and opportunities to model and practice accurate letter formation and joining techniques.
- Patterns to introduce letter groups and develop fluency skills.
- Starting dots and direction arrows.
- Track, trace and copy opportunities.
- Automated formation of high-frequency Oxford Wordlist words.
- Self-assessment pages and 'track-your-progress' spreads.
- Links to Oxford Literacy for a connected curriculum.
Additional Teaching Resource
Track, Trace, Copy CD-ROM provides interactive teaching objects to support the Oxford Handwriting series.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.