Part of the series Oxford Australian Curriculum Atlas.
The content and structure of the new Australian Curriculum: Geography is comprehensive and challenging. It includes new concepts, new skills, and new case studies. To meet these challenges the Oxford Atlas has been completely revised and updated for the Australian Curriculum in both print and digital formats. Introducing the new Oxford Australian Curriculum Atlas! Oxford Australian Curriculum Atlas is supported by a next generation obook that contains all print content together with a range of exciting new interactive tools.
- Over 250 interactive maps are now available, allowing students to isolate specific geographical features and add annotations or notes before printing or exporting to Word or PowerPoint.
- A completely updated world statistics database that allows students to easily compare key statistics across counties before graphing or mapping the results.
- A range of additional photographic and video resources designed to engage and inspire students.
- Over 160 pages of brand new content and case studies purpose-written to support the implementation of the Australian Curriculum. New topics are organised by year level and unit to support the new course and provide targeted learning opportunities.
- New skills and geographical concepts are covered in detail and supported by a range of engaging activities that build student understanding.
- Comprehensive reference sections provide detailed maps of all Australian states and territories (including capital cities) as well as maps of all world regions organised by continents and subcontinents.
- Unique land cover maps support the teaching of themes such as water, landscapes, biomes, food security and environmental change.
- Stunning photography and illustrations engage students and support deep inquiry.
- Section 1
- Geographical skills
- Section 2
- Concepts for geographical understanding
- Section 3
- Geographical knowledge and understanding
- Year 7 Unit 1: Water in the world
- Unit 2: Places are for living in
- Year 8 Unit 1: Landforms and landscapes
- Unit 2: Reshaping the nation
- Year 9 Unit 1: Biomes and food security
- Unit 2: Exploring interconnections
- Year 10 Unit 1: Environmental change and management
- Unit 2: Global geographies of human wellbeing
- Section 4
- Section 5
- World regions
- World statistics
- Gazetteer index
- Subject index
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Peter Van Noorden|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.