Part of the series New Wave Handwriting - Victorian Cursive.
Over 72 pages in each level.
- fold-out flap displaying handwriting checklist and letters
- developmental approach to handwriting
- regular revision and consolidation
- pre-writing activities
- introduction to correct formation of lower and upper case letters
- introduction to correct formation of numbers and number words
- regular assessment opportunities for the teacher
- encourages self-assessment and evaluation
- introduction to correct formation of cursive script using joins
- regular theme pages to practise handwriting technique
- introduces speed loops and printing for labelling purposes
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.