Part of the series New Wave Handwriting for NSW Schools.
Over 72 pages in each level.
- fold-out flap displaying handwriting checklist and letters
- developmental approach to handwriting
- regular revision and consolidation
- pre-writing activities
- introduction to correct formation of lower and upper case letters
- introduction to correct formation of numbers and number words
- regular assessment opportunities for the teacher
- encourages self-assessment and evaluation
- regular theme pages to practise handwriting technique
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.