Part of the series Music Express.
A complete music scheme for primary teachers!
- Helps you present a dynamic mix of music lessons
- Explores both the theory and practice of music
- Allows you to successfully teach music without musical expertise
This series enables you to successfully teach inspiring, imaginative and fun music lessons. With no music reading required, you will easily teach the fundamentals of music using a range of stimulating materials (music and songs from CD, video clips and pictures from CD-ROM) and entertaining activities. Music Express provides all you need to teach music lessons — simple and fun! With this series, students will:
- Gain a broad and balanced musical education
- Learn about and sing songs from around the world
- Learn about music from different periods and genres
- Enjoy music lessons with a balance of listening, composing, performing and appraising
- Multipage units of work
- Planning CD-ROM
- Comprehensive teaching notes
- Photocopiable work sheets
- Assessment support
- Audio CD
View Sample Pages
Upper Primary - Book 2
|Product Type||Audio & CDs, Software & CD-ROMs, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Maureen Hanke and Helen MacGregor|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.