Part of the series Maths Perplexors.
This series of blackline master mathematics logic puzzles requires enquiring minds to use the process of elimination to find answers. Each puzzle tests students’ logical and mathematical reasoning, with the problems solved by using the ‘cross out and circle’ technique. Each book includes 50 full-page puzzles with solutions. With five different books available, starting at beginners and becoming progressively more difficult, there is a level suitable for use in all classrooms. Maths perplexors are specifically designed as challenges for students performing at the mainstream or as additional, fun tasks for more able students.
- encourage students to use and develop their logical and mathematical reasoning
- great fun for students
- especially suitable for more able students from middle to upper primary and secondary
- suitable as a class warm-up activity to get brains working or to be completed independently, specially by more able students
- require students to use their deductive reasoning to eliminate possible answers - no room for guessing
- can be used as additional work for early finishers or as a take-home activity
- 50 full-page blackline masters in each book
- answers provided
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.