- ‘mathemagical’ tricks for multiplying large numbers, ‘reading minds’ and much more...
- marvellous maths jokes and riddles
- facts and trivia about the mathematical origins in every day life (such as calendars and April’s Fools Day)
- optical illusions, impossible figures and entertaining art
- reference book great for the classroom or home, written in child-friendly language
Author ProfilePaul Swan has worked as a primary and secondary school teacher and now works as a teacher educator at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia. He writes mathematics books in his spare time as well as presenting ‘mathemagic’ shows across Australia.
|Product Type||Student Books, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.