Part of the series Macmillan History 10.
Take an inquiry approach. Macmillan History makes history engaging and stimulating, while covering all requirements of the Curriculum. Developing a new benchmark for the Australian Curriculum, content is written in an engaging style and supported by stimulating sources, problem-based exercises and innovative digital resources.
- Sources are specifically selected for their educational value
- Questions will assist students to acquire the right skills and knowledge.
Students will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series.
Macmillan History 10 - Teacher Edition
This teacher edition provides comprehensive support to save you time planning, preparing and implementing the curriculum. The comprehensive teacher book plus free access, for the life of the student edition, to an eBook version of the student text and powerful digital support will support both novice and experienced teachers.
- Six instant lesson plans at the start of every chapter
- Answers to activities in the student book
- Activities aligned to Bloom's Taxonomy
- Building foundation activities, to assist students gain a deeper understanding of key concepts
- Extension activities
- Comparison to everyday life to provide stronger contextual links for students
- Examples of excursions and incursions
- Worksheets at the end of every chapter
The digital support includes digital tests, interactive activities, augmented reality and much, much more.
Also Available in the 'Macmillan History' Series
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Paul Ashton & Mark Anderson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.