The Macmillan Australian Primary Dictionary - 2nd Edition is designed as a school student’s first dictionary. It has been specifically written for Australian students aged 6-10 years, and is the essential companion for them at the start of their language education. This second edition has been thoroughly revised and updated, with new words and definitions reflecting our changing modern world.
- more than 4500 words and phrases
- updated with new words and definitions
- clear definitions
- example sentences and phrases
- vocabulary extension
- usage notes
- spelling tips
- easy-to-use pronunciation guide
- valuable appendices that include terms used in Welcome to Country and Acknowledgement of Country, and words from Aboriginal languages with maps showing where the languages are from
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.