- concepts of print;
- responding to text;
- listening and speaking; and
- grammar and punctuation.
- activities to consolidate learning in major maths and literacy areas
- written specifically for K-3 students
- activities designed to support inclusive teaching
- teacher information pages corresponding to each learning centre stating required materials, vocabulary, thematic ideas and skills
- curriculum links, display ideas and suggestions for integration across the curriculum for each learning centre
- activities structured to allow for re-use
- sample timetables
- centres designed for independent small group work
- student-centred activities allowing students to construct knowledge themselves
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.