Part of the series Lights, Camera, Action Series.
Each of the four titles in this innovative series contains an award-winning script that can be performed by primary or lower secondary students. Included with the play are detailed modifications for using the script as a stage play, film production, radio play or puppet show. Each title contains:
- Full stage play script
- Information on stage production roles (e.g. stage directions, casting, set design, costuming, lighting, sound and publicity)
- Film production roles
- Storyboarding, camera use and shots
- Details of specific technical equipment required
- Explanations of film terminology
- Easy-to-follow shooting script
- A guide to the process of film editing
- Photocopiable student activity sheets
Little Red Meets the Dingo
Little Red Meets the Dingo is a play with subtle messages about the dangers of Internet chat rooms. It touches on issues such as being an only child, and juggling a career with single parenting. An extremely funny play to rehearse and perform.
Little Red ignores her mother’s warnings about using Internet chat rooms. Little does she know, the deceitful dingo, Din is planning his moves. When her mother drops out of yet another family gathering to put her career first, Little Red reacts by inviting Din to Granny’s birthday party with disastrous results. Little Red is taken hostage by Der the dopey dingo, while Din is making Granny sign over her fortune in exchange for Little Red. Does the woodchopper come to the rescue? Does Din get his just desserts? You bet!
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.