Part of the series Language Toolkit.
The Language Toolkit workbook series provides junior and middle secondary school students with the skills to explore the receptive and productive communication modes, enabling them to write, read, listen and speak across a range of contexts and for diverse audiences. Each unit in the full-colour workbook is built around a different text type and supports learning across the language, literary and literature strands of the Australian Curriculum.
- Language skills are explored in context through a range of text types, including information, Shakespeare, literary, persuasive, visual, oral and multimodal texts.
- This new edition has been revised and updated to include details of curriculum content, new topics and activities, as well as a fresh clean layout with more space for solutions.
- Activities address both receptive and productive language modes, with a focus on listening, reading, viewing, speaking, writing and creating.
- End of unit projects allow students to practise and further develop the skills they have explored so far.
- Unit 1 - Informal text: Personal blog post
- Unit 2 - Information text: Feature article
- Unit 3 - Literary text: Plot
- Unit 4 - Information text: Media release
- Revision tools for Units 1-4
- Unit 5 - Literary text: Personal memoir
- Unit 6 - Visual text: Zine
- Unit 7 - Literary text: Descriptive writing
- Unit 8 - Literary text: Descriptive writing
- Revision tools for Units 5-8
- Unit 9 - Persuasive text: Online newsletter
- Unit 10 - Literary text: Shakespeare
- Unit 11 - Responsive writing: Film review
- Unit 12 - Literary text: Play
- Revision tools for Units 9-12
- Unit 13 - Literary text: Characters
- Unit 14 - Literary text: Poem
- Unit 15 - Everyday text: Job application letter
- Unit 16 - Persuasive text: Speech
- Revision tools Units 13-16
Alternative Buying Options
Digital Only option
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.