Part of the series Language Toolkit.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
The Language Toolkit workbook series provides junior and middle secondary school students with the skills to explore the receptive and productive communication modes, enabling them to write, read, listen and speak across a range of contexts and for diverse audiences. Each unit in the full-colour workbook is built around a different text type and supports learning across the language, literary and literature strands of the Australian Curriculum.
- Language skills are explored in context through a range of text types, including information, Shakespeare, literary, persuasive, visual, oral and multimodal texts.
- This new edition has been revised and updated to include details of curriculum content, new topics and activities, as well as a fresh clean layout with more space for solutions.
- Activities address both receptive and productive language modes, with a focus on listening, reading, viewing, speaking, writing and creating.
- End of unit projects allow students to practise and further develop the skills they have explored so far. This is an electronic workbook version of the print textbook.
- Unit 1 -Information texts: Online newspaper article
- Unit 2 - Information texts: Non-ficiton
- Unit 3 - Literary texts: Descriptive writing
- Unit 4 - Persuasive texts: Speeches
- Revision tools for Units 1-4
- Unit 5 - Literary texts: Characters
- Unit 6 - Informal writing
- Unit 7 - Responsive writing: Film reviews
- Unit 8 - Literary texts: First-person narratives
- Revision tools for Units 5-8
- Unit 9 - Literary texts: Poetry
- Unit 10 - Visual texts
- Unit 11 - Literary texts: Dialogue
- Unit 12 - Instructional texts
- Revision tools for Units 9-12
- Unit 13 - Persuasive texts: Letter to the editor
- Unit 14 - Literary texts: Personal memoir
- Unit 15 - Literary texts: Narrative voice
- Unit 16 - Understanding Shakespeare
- Revision tools Units 13-16
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.