- aims to provide Japanese language teachers with a selection of interesting activities to supplement their teaching program
- tasks on blackline masters allow for the consolidation of relevant topic vocabulary and grammatical structures introduced in the early stages of LOTE learning
- provides students with opportunities to use listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- all instructions are written in Japanese to encourage learning immersion and allow students to become familiar with instructional vocabulary
- text has been written in romaji so that emphasis is placed on the learning of vocabulary, particles and grammar
- students can record written responses using romaji or hiragana/katakana
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.