- comprehensive and contemporary informational text summarising the main types of sustainable energies being developed and used today - solar energy, wind energy, tidal energy, geothermal energy, hydropower, wave energy and biomass energy
- fun, hands-on activities and investigations to explore each energy source
- activities to discover the advantages and disadvantages of each energy source
- covers relevant, contemporary topics such as energy-efficient home design and ‘green vehicles’ and introduces the main principles of energy
- raises students’ awareness of the Earth and the consequences of human activity upon it
- motivates students to live sustainability and to appreciate the individual, community and global responsibility for the care of our planet
- activities cross major learning areas, with particular emphasis given to Science, Society and Environment and English
- comprehensive background information for the teacher with easy to understand explanations of scientific concepts
- teachers notes, answers, display ideas and suggested additional activities
- curriculum linked
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.