Part of the series Introducing - Number, Addition and Subtraction.
This set of three blackline masters are designed to introduce basic concepts of number, addition and subtraction. They also provide innovative strategies to reinforce the operations of addition and subtraction which the students can utilise in daily number activities. Extension and variation of strategies allow individual students to choose those which appeal to them.
- a series of introductory activities to consolidate the concepts of number, addition and subtraction
- includes a number of innovative methods to consolidate the operations of addition and subtraction
- uses visual stimulus to introduce and reinforce concepts
- recording checklists for teachers
- assessment pages for portfolio inclusion
- teachers notes, outcome links
- encourages extension of basic addition and subtraction concepts
- rhymes reinforce strategies
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.