ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Third Edition: Year 8 (Print & Digital +HOTmaths)
Part of the series ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Third Edition: Year 8.
Designed to foster understanding and mastery of mathematics in every student.
ICE-EM Mathematics Third Edition is designed to develop a strong foundation in mathematics for every student in Years 5 to 10/10A, and now offers a new level of digital support for teaching, learning, assessment and reporting.
Developed by the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI), ICE-EM Mathematics helps students of all abilities to understand and master mathematics beyond the curriculum while building strong foundation skills.
- Updated, revised and consolidated to provide comprehensive coverage of the Australian Curriculum and its state variants in a single streamlined textbook for each year level.
- Designed to provide students with the best preparation for success in senior courses and beyond.
- The cutting-edge Interactive Textbook allows students to show their working and submit it for the teacher, and delivers a range of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience provided by the student text, allowing for effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to interactive content.
- The tried and tested Learning Management System (LMS), available to teachers as part of the Online Teaching Suite, combines task management tools, a powerful test generator, ready-made tests, and comprehensive student and whole-class reporting tools.
1. Whole numbers
2. Fractions and decimals
3. Review of factors and indices
4. Negative numbers
5. Review of geometry
6. Algebra - part 1
8. Pythagoras’ theorem
9. Review and problem-solving
10. Rates and ratios
11. Algebra - part 2
12. Congruent triangles
13. Congruence and special quadrilaterals
15. Areas, volumes and time
17. Formulas and factorisation
18. Graphing and straight lines
20. Review and problem-solving
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Peter Brown, Michael Evans, Garth Gaudry, David Hunt, Janine McIntosh, Bill Pender & Jacqui Ramagge.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.