Part of the series High-Performance Writing - Intermediate Writing (Grades 3-4).
High-Performance Writing is a comprehensive resource designed to teach students how to improve their writing standards, incorporating a strong focus on the key traits of effective writing. Using the Direct Instruction method, High-Performance Writing addresses the writing-instruction needs of all your students, including special education and English as a Second Language students. Detailed lesson plans include research-based instructional practices and provide:
- Precise scoring rubrics to aid in objectively assessing writing
- Practice in writing-on-demand to prepare students for testing situations
- Direct Instruction (DI)/Explicit Instruction
- Genre/Text Types
- Straightforward lessons provide the foundations students need to internalise the writing process and emerge as independent writers
- Writing and revision strategies help students incorporate six traits of effective writing
- Unit topics address the main writing genres
- Each level offers a choice of six units focused on different forms of writing
- A three-step instructional model develops process-based writing skills
- Grammar, language use and mechanics are woven throughout to improve the quality of writing
- Ideal for NAPLAN™ testing preparation
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.