Part of the series Exploring Writing.
Exploring Writing uses a range of fiction fiction and nonfiction texts with blackline master activities to help children:
- become familiar with some of the ways in which texts can be structured;
- write confidently, fluently and with understanding; and
- develop their powers of imagination, inventiveness and critical awareness.
- writing forms used include recounts, narratives, plays, synopses, flashbacks and brochures
- a clear example of each form is provided, as well as space for students to write notes before attempting their own piece
- activities include: keywords, paragraphs, flowcharts, creating and effect, word association and chapters
- ideal for small-group or whole-class use
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.