Part of the series Exploring Visual Arts.
Exploring visual arts is a series of full-colour books designed to provide teachers with a range of art lessons. The series of books offers effective, easy-to-use, practical teaching strategies. The activities provide skills, techniques and ideas to satisfy curriculum requirements through classroom-tested art projects based on different topics suited to each age level. Comprehensive teachers notes, which include step-by-step instructions, a list of materials and evaluation points in all four visual arts strands, are supported by full-colour photographs of each completed art project.
- full-colour photographs of each completed art project
- comprehensive teachers notes
- the number of lessons (duration) to complete each art project
- step-by-step instructions
- materials required to complete each project
- evaluation points in all four strands of visual arts
- additional teacher resources including sample art assessment checklist, blank art assessment checklist, student self-assessment sheet, ‘Looking at art’ sheet (for use when viewing and discussing artworks), ‘Elements of art’ labels, reward ribbons, sample activity cards and templates
- time saving tips
- an example of each piece of art is also provided on CD as a visual image for display to the class on completion of the unit, via computer projection or interactive whiteboard
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.