Part of the series Excel Early Skills - English.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of English skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- English Book 1 - Visual Skills
- English Book 2 - Learning About Sequencing
- English Book 3 - Beginning Consonant Sounds
- English Book 4 - Ending Consonant Sounds
- English Book 5 - Vowel Sounds
- English Book 6 - Beginning, Ending and Vowel Sounds
- English Book 7 - Learning The Alphabet
- English Book 8 - Reading With Sounds 1
- English Book 9 - Reading With Sounds 2
- English Book 10 - Reading For Comprehension
English Book 8 - Reading With Sounds 1
Once your child has learned all the letters of the alphabet and matched them to their sounds, they can start putting these sounds together into words.
In Excel Early Skills - English Book 8 Reading With Sounds 1, your child will learn to:
- Blend single-letter sounds into meaningful words
- Recognise word patterns and rhymes
- Match up and write word endings
The activities in this book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practice one particular skills many times so that the skill is reinforced. Every page has an extra extension activity to further enrich your child’s learning.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - Maths
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills.View Excel Early Skills - Maths
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.