Part of the series Excel Early Skills - English.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of English skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- English Book 1 - Visual Skills
- English Book 2 - Learning About Sequencing
- English Book 3 - Beginning Consonant Sounds
- English Book 4 - Ending Consonant Sounds
- English Book 5 - Vowel Sounds
- English Book 6 - Beginning, Ending and Vowel Sounds
- English Book 7 - Learning The Alphabet
- English Book 8 - Reading With Sounds 1
- English Book 9 - Reading With Sounds 2
- English Book 10 - Reading For Comprehension
English Book 3 - Beginning Consonant Sounds
Excel Early Skills - English Book 3 Beginning Consonant Sounds aims to teach children the sounds of the letters of the alphabet, which is an important first step in putting sounds together to form words.
In this book, your child will learn how to:
- Identify the beginning sounds of words
- See the relationship between letters and their sounds
- Form the shapes of letters by tracing over them
The activities in this book a divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practise one particular skill many times so that the skill is reinforced. Your child will love the fun and interesting illustrations in this book.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - Maths
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.